Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting Ready!

Returning to Disney is a cause for celebration!

We're getting ready for our trip back to Walt Disney World, we're leaving late this evening. My family and I like to drive through the night, we have three drivers and it makes the 12 hours in the car seem more bearable. We're not staying on Disney property because we bring our dog with us. I really wish that they would build a value resort that allows pets! This trip has been a long time coming, the closer we've been getting to it the slower time has been ticking by.

Princess


I'm hoping to do at least one post while we're there, I need to try to figure out how to do it from my phone. We spent so much time at the parks when we lived in the area, I'm wondering what it's going to feel like when we're back. I'm hoping that it will feel like we never left.
I can't wait to be back on Star Tours, my favorite ride

1 comment:

  1. There are some free and pretty cool apps for Blogger! Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete