Sunday, September 30, 2012

Time Passes Quickly


Time passes quickly when you are on a Walt Disney World vacation. For me at the beginning it always seems like there is so much time, especially if we are going to be gone a week. There are things that we want to do, we'll either make a mental list or sometimes even write them down. But then, before we know it, the trip is almost over and many of the things from the list never happened.

Sometimes I even wonder why we take vacations. It's like Thanksgiving dinner in a strange way, there's tons of preparation and excitement but it's all over in the blink of an eye.

If you're going through Disney withdrawal you probably miss the place before you have even left. It was like that with us this past trip. You might also already know the dates of your next trip there. We had picked ours by Tuesday, we weren't returning home until Sunday.

My family and I are lucky. Since I freelance I can work from wherever there's an Internet connection. My husband still has work to do in Florida so we will be returning again soon. It doesn't make it any easier to leave a place that we all love so much.

3 comments:

  1. Memories last a long time. Special vacations are remembered long after we come home. It is hard to live in the moment, but focusing enjoying each moment and not fretting about the moments lost, is the way to build those long losting memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time passes too quickly on any vacation. Seems like just yesterday you were on your way there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time flies when you're having fun! I am sure I would have withdrawals too. I would want to move there, lol.

    ReplyDelete